By “right goods” we mean:
By “right price” we mean:
How We Achieve Our Goal
The Twin Cities business and legal communities are highly intertwined, and reputation travels fast. Do good work for a reasonable price and two things happen: clients will want to give return business and they’ll want to tell others about us. We take pride in the substantial relationships that we have built since our beginning in 2000.
Many years of it in a wide range of financial and business matters. And not just legal experience, but experience in hiring and managing lawyers across the United States. With extensive connections throughout the Twin Cities legal community, we know where to find expertise outside our areas of concentration. Whether on a project basis or outright referral, we know how to assemble the best approach for meeting a client’s legal needs.
Our offices in the historic Flour Exchange Building are reasonably priced, and our efficient use of technology keeps the lid on personnel expenses.
We manage comprehensive and customized technology to maximize productivity and security.
Areas of Concentration
- Conventional bank loan & line of credit financing
- Loan workouts, restructuring & collection
- Conduit real estate loan financing
- Letters of credit & other specialized transactions
- Business purchase and sale
- Entity formation and governance
- Buy-Sell agreements
- Member/Shareholder/Partner disputes
- Foreclosure/Contract Cancellations and Other Remedies
- Landlord/Tenant law
- Land Use
- Co-Ownership Formation and Disputes
- Property Taxation
- Title and Easement Disputes
- Common Interest Communities
- Vacation Properties
- Planning and Drafting
- Negotiation and Review